viernes, 27 de marzo de 2009

100% Cantaditas in Session mixed by Dj Sejo Cuenca

100% Cantaditas in Session
Sesión llena de cantaditas 100%.
Fecha: junio 2005
Duración: 73 min.
Tracklist:
1. dj thomas – follow me
2. enrico frazioni feat tiemersma – love is gone
3. ruben hit – not me not I (hard mix)
4. mia – the power of love (dj napo remix)
5. jody watley – waves of love (alex trackone rmx)
6. kyria – that’s the way it is (akasaka rmx)
7. image feat irene - image
8. miguel serna & dj lara feat idoya – come with me
9. loar - whenever
10. toni atomic feat eloise vol.5 – take me to your heart
11. rockola – I have inside
12. 5 elements – lover (priva extended)
13. deep inside – under the sun
14. luismi lopez – the beat
15. digilove – touch me
16. carlo bandini – the way of love
17. T.F.O. – waiting for your love

Nuevo enlace descarga directa: ZIPPYSHARE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DJ SEJO CUENCA

---------------------

---------------------

 

 

Hazte amigo de Dj Sejo Cuenca en Facebook. Make friends with Dj Sejo Cuenca Facebook.

 

Pulsa Aqui. Click Here

 

 

INICIO